Monday, May 19, 2014

A Colourful Collection

 
  1. roses from the garden, almost certainly,  the last few of the season
  2. sweet little dream catcher made from the kit from my Mollie Makes Crochet mag (couldn't  make head or tail from the instructions, so went my own way)
  3. a favourite new tea
  4. love this pic from my local walk of discovery
  5. new project on the hook
  6. toasty warm toosties thanks to my big girl on Mother's Day xx
  7. bruschetta
  8. throat infection (so many sick children at kinder)
  9. soup to go (another shift for the now very busy and in-demand Mr M)
  10. my awesome friend Rachael was awarded Victorian Preschool teacher of the year, yeah!
Weekly Stills  @ The Beetle Shack



1 comment:

  1. That crochet dream catcher is awesome. Love it.

    Hope you're feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...