Sunday, July 12, 2009

Show and Tell Sunday

The latest issue of Country Threads features my Pieceful Angel doll. I have also contributed a small piece to the Expert's Forum about children in the craft room.

Miss Muggins

Miss Muggins

This is an apron that I custom made for Maureen, based on a child's pattern that I designed for Patchwork and Stitching magazine.

Miss Muggins

Abby

And this is Abby (sorry about the poor quality pic, I scanned it from the invitation) - today she celebrates her first Birthday. A real milestone for a little girl who has had a challenging start to her life. I made her this little ribbon quilt/blankie and tag toys. The aim being to provide stimulation and sensory input. Thanks to Homemade by Jill for the inspiration and tag toy patterns.
Photobucket
P.S don't look too closely at the carpet, still haven't got a new vacuum cleaner....

5 comments:

  1. My, you have been busy. Well done on the mag front - and those baby toys are really delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever thing with the mag. You are a wonder...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you are clever! Published, crafting, op-shopping and going to the zoo! Sounds great to me! The quilt and toys are beautiful and I'm sure they will be loved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness Miss M,

    You have been a very busy, Mom,wife,teacher,artist,friend,
    author,designer,chef,... see what I mean. It's exhausting just writing it :)

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they look lovely. I love all the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...