Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tales of animals and opshop goodies

COMPLETE I finished off all the ends in the car on the way to and from the Melbourne Zoo yesterday.

I couldn't resist adding this hand crafted owl pendant to my collection (from the Zoo Giftshop)

Some of my faves of the day. It was a cold blustery day and many of the animals did not want to play. Especially my favourite - the otters.


An op shop find trying hard to be a skirt. We will see!

A pair of beautiful cotton pillowcases to add to another collection! Another opshop find put to use.

3 comments:

  1. Love the scarf...
    How gorgeous is that...
    Fantastic idea and so warm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog..

    I love the Owl necklace from the zoo... and that fabric in the skirt.. that you've made into your header..
    I'M SO JEALOUS.

    It's lovely (as is your crochet scarf)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...