Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Exploring My Local Community

It was a beautiful Autumn morning for a walk, and I decided to accompany Mr M on his physio visit to our local community health centre. Whilst he was having his shoulder manipulated, I went exploring and discovered that my town is indeed full of surprises.
  1. Community garden
  2. Pet Therapy at the Community Health Service
  3. My first actual look at the local swimming pool
  4. Exercise equipment and a great walking path
  5. The abandonded railway line has made way for a rail trail

I may have taken a cutting or five from the community garden and popped them in my pocket...
Salvador is somewhat  pleased with his new hairstyle.

Feeling happier and happier with my new life :)
  


1 comment:

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...