Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Creative Space - It's all about the 'stache!

I had rather a lot of fun creating this dapper little fellow for Nori, a Japanese friend of ours.
I used the Hipster Dolls pattern by Katie Allen in Issue 19 of Mollie Makes Magazine.
I made him a little sleeveless shirt out of some thrifted woollen fabric and his legs from children's sport socks. I could not resist a little felt moustache and snazzy bow tie. He proudly sports a little koala pin, which was the topper from a souvenir pencil

Two cute boys!
More cute spaces over here.


  1. This is too sweet Laurel, the stache is very topical being Mo vember!!

    Love the stripey socks and koala pin.... a great gift.

    Claire :}

  2. Cute! Love all the special touches. :)


Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...