Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day Three


Not the most inspiring or attractive of rooms in the house......but now I can say with certainty that it is one of the cleanest! (well except for the window/sliding door... but that can wait for another day)
 
Perhaps it is time for a change of style. The dolls do look a bit scary in the pictures!
I would also dearly love some blinds or curtains. It is not really that enjoyable having the neighbours looking down on you as you are filling the washing machine or washing out your smalls. Gone are the days of stripping off in the laundry to put your PJs or undies in the wash!

All that aside, it is a very functional space and I appreciate having 3 big cupboards and bench space. I have got the dirty washing sorted, not so much the  clean stuff. That's what the rumpus room is for, apparently!

The organised housewife 20-days-to-organise-clean-your-home-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...