Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day Two

I have kept it up for another day - hooray!
Here is my bedroom after the dusting, vacuuming, de-cluttering  and changing of the bed linen. I do so love having fresh sheets on the bed. I am  glad that I had washed and dried them the day before, without even knowing about the bedroom focus for day 2! So they were all ready to go.

I was actually  fortunate to have a day off work to take the Ballerina to her Grade 5 ballet Exam, so I used the morning to perform the Day 2 Challenge tasks. It was a lovely day, and the sun was streaming in through the windows. Dare I say I enjoyed it?
 I would have normally fluffed around getting ready to go out, so I am grateful for the motivation and focus of the 20 Days to Organise & Clean your home Challenge



The Ministry of Dance is indeed a vibrant and interesting place to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...