Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Creative Spaces

In the same sunny locale as last week, I have been working on these wristwarmers, attempting to make them appear less like bandages!

Original pattern here at Birdbath

I have also had the creative juices flowing, working in my newly organised and tidied studio at my clean desk - sketching and stitching. Feels good to have some new ideas at last. I guess the less Wintery days make me feel more inclined to venture off the couch and away from my wooly pursuits.
Visit the queen of creative spaces - Kootoyoo. You know you want to.

14 comments:

  1. These warmers are lovely, especially with the yellow flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow flowers too , sorry about Flash that's sad .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The knitting is lovely. The flowers are cute and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love wrist-warmers - so cute! :) K

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wrist warmers are so lovely! and hooray for tidying and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you...no sun for me today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, the yellow makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the flowers have definitely de-bandaged the wrist warmers! What a classic - I wouldn't have even thought that unless you mentioned it. Can't wait to learn flowers, am just on crocheted edges so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh these are so lovely! love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need to learn how to crotchet ... those little flowers are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. They don't look like bandages!! I laughed when I read that though!

    Poor Flash. At least he had a good life and was loved I guess. No matter how big or small, it is hard when a pet dies. I hope the news was taken well. I remember being in high school and my pet turtle died and I cried all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not even a hint of a bandage there. I like the yellow and white. Very warming already.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think he flowers are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think the flowers are great. The color makes the wrist warmers feel sunny and ... well, warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...