Friday, October 3, 2008

What I've been up to today

It is the last day of the school holidays, which means back to work and back to routine next week. So I had to make the most of today...

Number One daughter was at a sleepover, and Number Two daughter made a fairy game that kept her amused for ages. The house was quiet and I had time to create. Could this be true?
I finished off my last item for The Chocolate Crow Trader and took some photos outside of it before it started to rain. I then started work on the new, improved "Jamie Doll" I also ironed all the linens that I got from my Grandma's, which I found so much more pleasurable than ironing shirts or school uniforms I must say! I also spent far too long unsuccessfully attempting to download a driver so that my printer can communicate with my new computer. Hubby says let's just buy a new printer!

1 comment:

  1. Got to love a hubby who says that! I can't get our printer working since reformatting our computer, still waiting to get a new one

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...