Monday, November 18, 2013

A Mixed Collection





1. 20 cents. Yes? You know I did.
2. Sewing fur, as you do. When you are an awesome mum that is.   Fur is up my nose and all over the place.
3. A new watch. Broken day 1 of wearing to work. Perhaps that is why adults should not buy or attempt to wear children's watches. No matter how cute.(the watch or the adult)
4. Asparagus capital of the World. I love dinner out.
5. Watching Mr M make something from some old useless crap.He looks hot in that mask and gloves.

Pick a number if you wish to hear more. Or not. Whatever.
Bear in mind I will probably tell you anyway.

Stills @ The Beetle Shack as ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...