Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Collection Of Good Things


 




1. Mmmmmm bruschetta. celebrating good food and a loss of 3.9kg
2. Discovering that these delicious things, (that you may just recognise from Recipe to Riches) are only 2 Weight Watchers points(each) Which clearly does not mean that it is OK to eat the whole box.
3. Still finding surprises in the garden. Is there anything nicer then fresh flowers in the house?
4. Being excited about purchasing an actual piece of art and admiring it every time I go past.
5. Marvelling that we actually have an outside space. And a nice one at that. The patio is such a lovely, quiet, sunny space to be.
6-8. Time wasters of the cutest sort.

A collection of images from my week with Em @ The Beetle Shack

7 comments:

  1. mmm, delicious food, fresh flowers and feeling good..wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me with the ducklings and chicks ..... How awesome are they? Enjoyed the glimpses into your week Laurel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrisy for coming for a visit. The ducklings and chicks are so cute, and so much fun to watch. The children at kinder loved having them on the floor so they could interact with them

      Delete
  3. loving the arty map too. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is definitely a collection of very good things. Your bruschetta is making me hungry and those little fluffy ducklings are just too cute. I hope your week is a lovely one. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little time wasters, so cute !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne for visiting. I am not looking forward to saying goodbye to them tomorrow when they head off to their new homes. I hope they can come back for a visit!

      Delete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...