A little collection of things that are making me happy
- A Nanna made trivet. Nanna may be long gone, but her memories live on every day.
- Treasures released from the confines of packaging materials.
- The first solo batch of cookies.
- A full cookie jar, even if only for a while.
- Pastel tarts for afternoon tea.
- Popping up all over blog land, but I do love the idea of turning this into a herb planter.
- This crazy girl does make me laugh. A lot.
There has been a trip to IKEA, a whole trilogy done and dusted, and the start of a DVD box set. Hooray for holidays. It was indeed a VERY long term.
And there will be making. That is not up for discussion.
Stills abound over at The Beetle Shack