Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A day in the "country"












The sun was out yesterday, making me feel happy and motivated. I spent a  few productive hours setting up at Kinder for the new term, enjoyed a delicious lunch at a farm cafe and had a wander through a little countryish town op shop, where there were a few things that caught my eye.
 Some Bendigo cottons, I do believe, one for 30 cents and one for 75 cents! A little bag of buttons, also for 75 cents, and a couple of 50 cent books as well.


And who could resist this jolly little fellow?
Not me!

Especially for the grand sum of 20 cents!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Lots of fun finds at the oppie! Lucky you. Don't you love a bargain? Santa is so cute. Hope you enjoy the last few days of holidays xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...