Sunday, October 18, 2009

Eye Spy - Bed

I love my bed. I love the vintage pillowcases and chenille bedspread. The satin pillow reminds me of what my Nana used to have, and I adore the polka dots on the European pillowcase from Ikea. I made the doll several years ago and she is still one of my favourites. This is the first actual bed we have had in our married life. Prior to this (which we bought 5 years ago), we have just had a mattress and base. No matching sidetables or dressing table. Now I feel all grown up, in my very girly bed! Lucky Mr M doesn't mind.
Make sure you visit Cindy at the home of Eye Spy.

9 comments:

  1. I just knew you were going to show a beautiful bed! Its gorgeous. I love the bedspread and your beautiful doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bed too. It is beautiful x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello....what a beautiful bedrom....so pretty!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and cosy space. Lovely. I'm particularly fond of the bedspread... but I must confess to being a little disappointed not spotting a crochet blankie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely girlie bed. I so need to do something pretty to ours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful. Mr M must be very understanding! Love the doll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the theme! I love your bedspread too. And your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the detail on the headboard, its very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a lovely room...love the white and pink decor, so cosy and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...