Saturday, September 5, 2009

Motif 5 - Crochet Motif Month + Ripple update

Daisy Bloom

8ch, join with sl st.

Round 1: 3ch (count as 1tr), 1tr into ring, [6ch, 3 tr into ring] 5 times, 6ch, 1tr into ring, sl st to top of 3rd ch.
Round 2: *1ch, [1dc, 1htr,7tr, 1htr, 1dc] into next 6ch space, 1 ch, miss 1tr, 1 sl st into next tr; repeat from * 5 more times placing last sl st into top of 3ch at beg of previous round.
Cast off.
A quick and easy one for today!
An update on the ripple blanket: I undid it! It was starting to curl up and just not sitting right. I didn't want to invest hours and then be disappointed. Thanks for everyone's input, it made for some thought provoking reading!

2 comments:

  1. i think i will stick to finding them already cleverly crocheted at the op shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daisy is pretty - but my favorite thing on here is the ripple blanket. I have tried to make one and it never works. Ronda

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...