Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crochet Motif Month - Motif 23

African Violet
Bobble: 3trtr into ch until 1 loop of each remains on hook, yo and draw through all 4 loops on hook
1st round: 6ch, trtr2 tog into first ch, [5ch, 1 bobble] 7 times into same ch, 2ch, 1tr into top of 1st bobble
2nd round: 1ch, 1dc into sp just formed, 6ch, [1dc into next 5ch sp, 6ch] 7 times, sl st to top of first dc
3rd round: sl st into first 6ch sp, 3ch, 5tr into same sp, 3ch [6tr into next 6ch space, 3ch] 7 times, sl st to top of 3ch at beg of round. Fasten off.
As there is only one week of Crochet motif Month to go, it is time to reveal one of the prizes in my little Blogaversary give-away.

This little pouch has been made with one of my own sheets circa the 1970's, a vintage button and a crochet motif. The motif has been made with some crochet cotton also from the 70's (remaining from crochet projects my mum made. I seem to remember a bikini and a doll's dress)
Stay tuned for how to win, and a reveal of some other prizes (one for my followers only)

1 comment:

  1. Your opped board is fabulous & your space sounds & looks like a happy mix of creativity & kidtivity...I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...