Saturday, June 20, 2009

Things I like a a lot, and not so much..




  • The look and sound of the delicious hot chocolate recipe complete with mini marshmallows over at the lovely Jazy's place

  • The wonderfully ordered space over at Tinnie Girl's place. It inspired me to clean up my sewing room and get going on my very first cutom order (tell all later).

  • The supercute taggie animals and blankets over at Jill's place which has given me a great idea for a gift for a special little girl

Things I do not like at my place ...when good vacuum cleaners go bad! Checked the warranty and it appears that I purchased the old Kirby way back in August 1996, so suppose that's not too bad!

Any recommendations fellow bloggers of a good vac? I really need to clean my carpets! image

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you mean when you say 'vacuum cleaner'..??? What is this strange thing you talk of?

    Am I revealing too much about myself and my home? Oh dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...