Friday, May 29, 2009

Heartwarming

I'm starting to feel almost back to normal, and want to thank everyone for their welcome back messages and their kind words on the untimely death of my bunny. Please know that even though I haven't been commenting, I have been reading, feeling comforted by everyone else's stories of life.

I want to share a picture of a doll made by the lovely Susan, of Ontario, Canada. This is her charming version of Tilly The Tea Lover, featured in Australian Country Threads Vol 9, No3. I find it so heartwarming when someone else loves what you make, and then wants to share it with you. Susan also sent me some other surprises in the mail.

So thankyou to everyone who has shared with me in some way in the last little while, my heart is truly warmed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurel, Great to see you are home safe and sound and that you had a wonderful time....deepest sympathy to you on Chai....Kindest Regards

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...