Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tommorrow I will...

Tommorrow I will shop. (sounds like a mantra) There is nothing for the school lunches which prompted me to bake something which required limited ingredients (and does not contain bananas- girls hate em!) This recipe came to the rescue! Chocolate Fudge Brownies
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
125gm melted butter
1/2 cupSF flour
5 tbs cocoa
1 tbs vanilla

1.Beat eggs, butter and sugar
2. Add cocoa, flour and vanilla, beat well.
3.Bake 20-30 mins @ 180. It should be dense and fudgy.

Super quick and super yum. Recipe from here: Day To Day

P.s I also baked a batch of banana yoghurt muffins with those dreaded bananas

Tommorrow I will finish this doll. The kinder children asked me where Jamie Doll was on Monday - they really missed her! I hope they won't mind that the new doll will be a little different. She will wear the same clothes which I hope will help.
So what must you do tommorrow?

1 comment:

  1. I've put these on the list for my afternoon baking!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...