Saturday, September 20, 2008

Raggedy Love


Meet Jamie Doll - the mascot for my Kindergarten. The children take turns to have Jamie go home for a visit and write about their adventures in a diary. Jamie has been in action for three years, sharing time with many preschoolers, their dogs, toothpaste and toddler siblings and is now a little worse for wear - so the time has come for her retirement! (Somewhere sunny please?) Now I need to create a new doll, ready for the start of the new term.

Ps Jamie does wear clothes, I just wanted to show you how well loved she has been.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea too and am going to send it to our kinder as an idea - I'll also volunteer to make the doll, although I may have to sturdy one of my girls up as they're not washable!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...