Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Winter Collection


 

  1. Feeling the urge to knit and keep cosy
  2. Walking and discovering the other end of the Rail Trail
  3. Noticing the difference the Winter sun makes
  4. Picking up some produce from the local independent supermarket and pinching a rose from the Fire Station garden on the walk home. I love that I can walk to my local shops to pick up a few things or post a letter
  5. Winter Yarn Club thanks to Jodie @ Jellywares
  6. Simple Lemon cake
  7. Couscous is back on the menu, with Mr M away
  8. Needing a workout to counteract the cake
  9. Getting a wet bottom in the process
  10. Mr M is apparently having a wonderful time in Brazil
Stills Collections @ The Beetle Shack






1 comment:

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...