Friday, June 27, 2014

A Warm Pink Hug

 
 Thank you so much to the lovely Miriam from Create Hope Inspire  for not only my gorgeous parcel, but also for organising the A Little Bit Of Wonderful Colour Swap. I feel well and truly spoiled.
I am just putting the finishing touches on the goodies for my swap recipient. It is a bit funny that there are a few  similarities in what I have collected and what I have received! Now I just need to clear off my desk so that I can access the sewing machine to get started on a little project that has been floating about in my mind all week. 
I'm looking forward to having a good look through this magazine tonight, with a cuppa and a chocolate......if there are any left!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that is super duper pink goodness. Lucky you Laurel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased it arrived and it hit the mark. I really had fun putting this parcel together for you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...