- Sorting through my magazines reminded me of a little project I had started a while back. I found it in one of the drawers of the coffee table and discovered that all that was left to do was crochet the centre part of the bow and then put it together. I am glad I did.
2. This little fellow affectionately named Panamby Garuhlos is a fabulous new home for one of my pinched succulents
3. The floor-drobe becomes a wardrobe again4. Basically just a snag in a roll. With chips.
5. An ace basket to store my current project
6. The cutest little colander, perfect for rinsing fruit for lunches.
7. A little something I have wanted to make for ages. Do you know what it is?
Weekly Stills @ The Beetle Shack