Well that's week one of the holidays over. There has been crochet and cake and chocolate and tea. Wedding present and outfit organising and report writing. A bit of lovely Downton Abbey and some mending ticked off my list. And plenty of beautiful rain.
1. stripey tea canister and mini jug from Kikki-K makes tea even better
2. giant doily rug is perfect in my entrance
3. finally finished this cushion, started a year back
4. enjoying the last of the Easter gifts from my kindergarten students
5. icing a still warm cake is never pretty, but it sure tastes good
6. my dad's beautiful quilting (handing it over to the lucky owner tomorrow)
7. a happy face at the bottom of my chia seed breakfast pudding. That stuff really does fill you up!
Weekly Collections @ The Beetle Shack