Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dish Cloth Swap





My 4 dishcloths are all finished and winging their way to Tasmania  to One Crafty Mumma (in an express post package). But I have to wonder why I always leave everything to the last minute. I finished these ones off at the start of the month, (except for finishing off the ends on the pink one)  but I didn't get around to attaching tags or posting them. Like always I seem to have a mad rush of activity and achieve lots and then it all just seems to fall to the wayside. I  actually made 8 different ones. I liked them all, I really did. Or did I think I was going to make better ones? Or was I just suffering from a lack of decisiveness? Or most likely is it just my addictive personality?

Do you suffer from an addictive personality? Do tell!

Now I really must get off the computer and get onto my Kindergarten transition reports....anyone say last minute? AGAIN?

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! I leave most everything to the last minute then scream around trying to finish it all in time. I then always marvel at how easy the "dreaded" tasks were and kick myself for not doing them sooner. Never learn! Hope the rest of your week is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same - always a last minute girl :) Your dishcloths are just beautiful by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, especially my fellow deadline girls!
    I can't wait to receive my parcel, it will be a great reward for finally finishing my reports.....on the home straight now!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...