We headed off to Bendigo, just the Mr and me. Our very dear friend's were celebrating their daughter's 18th, with dinner at a lovely restaurant and watching a rock band at a local pub. Now that was an experience!
- Bendigo turned on the sun, just as we were driving out of town
- "Made In China"
- Persian eggs at Percy and Percy
- Camellias in the bathroom (hopefully not too creepy to take photos in a cafe restroom)
- Pretty things at Colenso in Woodend on the way home
- The fabled back room did not disappoint
Weekly Stills @ The Beetle Shack