When looking at my photos from the last week or two, I noticed a lot of yellow around the place. And, I am so excited about the new stools I have ordered for the kitchen, and there are no prizes for guessing what colour I have chosen. I am finding it VERY difficult to wait the 6-10 weeks required for them to be custom made.
- The sweetest little glazed ceramic toadstool (and a shelf up, hooray)
- Yummy, yummy vanilla slice, all the way from the Rosedale Bakery
- Can you spy a yellow ribbon on Ray's ankle? My old uni pal Rachael and I had way too much fun here.
- A challenging walk in the bush.
- A stripy new tablecloth, and a practice run for some kindergarten craft. (The ugliest thing she has ever seen, according to my oldest daughter)
- A little embroidery for an engagement present.
- Surprise, surprise - a bowl of lemons.
- My new lolly tin (from the Lark sale)
- Barley sugar, definitely not mine though. I'm more of a chocolate coated kinda girl.