Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Yellow Collection










When looking at my photos from the last week or two, I noticed a lot of yellow around the place.  And, I am so excited about the new stools I have ordered for the kitchen, and there are no prizes for guessing what colour I have chosen. I am finding it VERY difficult to wait the 6-10 weeks required for them to be custom made.
  1. The sweetest little glazed ceramic toadstool (and a shelf up, hooray)
  2. Yummy, yummy vanilla slice, all the way from the Rosedale Bakery
  3. Can you spy a yellow ribbon on Ray's ankle? My old uni pal Rachael and I had way too much fun here.
  4. A challenging walk in the bush.
  5. A stripy new tablecloth, and a  practice run  for some kindergarten craft. (The ugliest thing she has ever seen, according to my oldest daughter)
  6. A little embroidery for an engagement present.
  7. Surprise, surprise - a bowl of lemons.
  8. My new lolly tin (from the Lark sale)
  9. Barley sugar, definitely not mine though. I'm more of a chocolate coated kinda girl.
Linking up with Em @ The Beetle Shack

2 comments:

  1. I especially love that wee mushroom . Bought some awesome greeny yellow fabric last week. Maybe winter makes us lean towards sunny colours?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...