Saturday, April 20, 2013

Missing In Action

The girlies make their escape to the drive-in!

It's all go here, with the big move in less than two weeks, a kitchen reno in the works, the painter due to start on Tuesday and new flooring all set to be installed.

I am sure you can see why I haven't had much time for blogging.

I am so looking forward to being in the small house, and I am  excited about the highly reduced level of stuff that is coming with us.

Oh well, best get back to the boxes.... unfortunately they do not pack themselves!

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to see what the new place is going to look like!!! Good luck and i will be here when you get back to the blog

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...