Thursday, September 27, 2012

Have lost count of what day I am up to

But, I pleased to report that I am still plodding along with the challenge.
I love that my clothes are now hanging up  and actually sorted into colours. Still not sure though that I have much that I actually want to wear! I did a big cull at the beginning of the year, so it was really just a matter of tranforming the floordrobe back into a wardrobe with the clever use of coat hangers!
I am so lucky to have a big collection, most made by my mum and a precious few by Nanna.
 
I have tackled the wardrobe and a couple of drawers now. I have organised the shoe rack inside the wardrobe....getting rid of a few pairs I haven't worn for years. They were so covered in dust, that at first it was difficult to identify them!
 
...but not this big basket of everyone elses shoes that resides in the hallway. That can wait for another day!
 

In other news, I am absolutely besotted with this book. I even read it this morning whilst on the exercise bike. It is so perfectly alinged with what I am doing and feeling at the moment. It had given me an extra boost to keep going, not just in gaining control of the housework and organising the house, but in revisiting my goals and how I want to live my life. I can't wait to read more, it is like Gretchen is actually speaking to me. I want to nod and say "I hear you" and "Me too"!


And in other related news, I managed a small spot of sewing today, in my almost completed sewing room, the day 8 challenge. Good thing I am taking my time to get through the 20 days.

1 comment:

  1. That zip pouch is just gorgeous - a great reward for all that organising?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...