How to crochet a fancy flower
Just in case you want to make your own!1. Choose 3 colours of yarn that take your fancy and lay your hands on a 3.50 crochet hook.
2. Using colour A make 4 chain, leaving a 15cm long tail and slip stitch to make a ring.
3. Chain 3, to count as first treble, make 11 treble into the ring. Fasten off colour A. (12 tr)
4. Using colour B, join yarn to one of the trebles. Chain 1, make 2 double crochet into each treble (24 dc)
5. Join Colour C to any dc
6. * chain 4, 1 double treble into next stitch, 2 double treble into next stitch, 1 double treble into next stitch, chain 4, slip stitch into next stitch.
7. repeat from * to make 6 petals.
8. Fasten off colour C.
9. Sew in all ends leaving the long tail end from colour A in the centre. This will be used to sew the brooch pin in place.