Monday, June 25, 2012

Comfort

Comfort can be found in many forms

A new magazine (or two), a cute little  bunny from the op-shop (plus some goodies for my Op-shop Winter Swap

Some mindless crochet in front of the telly


An adorable heat pack/bed warmer for the ballerina. Who could say "no" to that face? I have had a little "borrow" of him too!


A little piece of Matilda's blanket that I plan to make a special  something with. Any ideas? It is of extra significance to me, because it was from my childhood bed.



And of course one cannot deny the comfort that food provides!


What is providing comfort for you on these cold and wet days? If indeed it is that way in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're in a very comfortable space - yummy food, new found treasure & creative projects to eat, oggle and play with!

    Love the pink wooly blanket - my suggestion is a hot water bottle cover, there's some interesting ones floating 'round Blogland this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...