Saturday, September 17, 2011

Round and round we go

It has been a busy few weeks. A whirlwind trip to Queensland (to watch the Hawks vs Gold Coast Suns) and catch up with family at a great Gold Coast resort, for not enough days. Some training that I have been developing and delievering to peers, which has the promise of leading somewhere exciting. My first 6 weeks of working 5 days and dealing with the attitudes and issues of TAFE students. (Feels like high school all over again) Attempting to do a good job of my "real" job at kinder and trying to keep some semblance of order at home. Time is rolling by far too quickly for my liking.


N.B. the picture is of an actual ride from that Queensland holiday thatI regrettably went on. My back has not been quite the same since!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Hope your back is ok soon.

    Working five days a week makes life hectic. A tricky juggling act. I don't know how people can sustain it for such long periods of time...

    And as a Swans supporter I'm not going to discuss your reasons for going to QLD.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...