Thursday, April 22, 2010

The other side


Thanks for all your lovely comments on My Creative Space - I'll hopefully be able to show you some progress after the weekend. You see, I'm heading off on a little long weekend get-away in the morning. Some girls, some scrapbooking, some stitching. I'm busy packing - a suitcase for clothes and linen, a suitcase for my scrapbooking supplies. A bag for crochet and stitching. A bag for any op-shop treasues along the way.

There's no kids, no cooking (all done and ready to take) and definately no computers!
So I guess I'll see you on the other side!

Have a great long weekend if you are in Aus or NZ, and a great normal one if you are anywhere else.
Picture: White Chocolate Custard Creams (gluten free)

6 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting that its a long weekend. Hope you have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds perfect. Have a really lovely, relaxing long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally relaxing weekend you have planned, i have other thoughts as i'm married to a soldier, it's a big weekend for us, esepcially as he's away at war, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooooo,

    There isn't much more a girl could ask for!!!! You are in deed a very lucky girl!!! Have fun, life doesn't get much better!!

    Auntie Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a whale of a time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bikkies look lovely are you able to share the recipe I am needing some nice gluten free recipes for a UFO weekend with my quilters soon.

    Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...