Friday, October 30, 2009

Blooming Wonderful Bloggers


I am rippling again thanks to my wonderful friend Jazy who tracked down some green wool, of the right shade and posted it to me. Hooray! I did need to check the pattern as I had forgotten how to do it!


Thanks to everyone for your comments on My Creative Space, it was so exciting to come home from work to so many emails! Cherry put me on to this podcast from the author of knitted babes, which you may like as well! I have knitted the ballet wrap top and am working on the tu tu now. I'll show you soon.
The rose above is blooming in my garden. Friendship and support certainly are blooming in the blog community.


1 comment:

  1. OH Stop it! You're making me blush! LOL
    Great to party when Mr T is gone! Wish I could join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...