Saturday, August 29, 2009

Photo Twenty-Eight

new slippers keeping my feet cosy (feet that are clad in white socks I might add! My skin is not that deathly pale)
Photo is a day late - spent yesterday otherwise occupied. A lovely day with my friend in the country and an afternoon till closing, shopping for Outward Bound gear. Hiking boots, flannelette shirts, cargo pants, wool socks, thermals....phew. Did my head in on two counts:

1. the teen's attitude to how she is going to look -"I can't wear checks with camo it will look stupid", "pink socks won't match with that", "I'll look fat in all those layers", "I'm not wearing that...."etc

As if anyone cares!

2. the fact that my purse is now seriously empty

I couldn't wait to return home to my slippers and a cuppa!

a photo a day

1 comment:

  1. Ha not to worry Miss M,

    The first frigid puddle crossing and no one cares what their dry warm clothes look like!! :) Suddenly every thing matches!!!

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...