Friday, April 10, 2009

Having a Good Friday

Miss Curly Pops got me to thinking about what is making my Friday good!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I made a new top, this time from an old damask tablecloth and a favourite (sample) piece of polished cotton that I have been coveting for at least 15 years. Everyone's comments on this post helped me to realise how preferable it is to actually use things, rather than have them languish at the back of the cupboard.
I have just enjoyed some delicious grilled fish with a salad of spinach, pumpkin, red onion and feta.
I have resisted eggs and buns - not an easy task!
The entries keep coming for my Raggedy Giveaway.
Mr Muggins is home all weekend after working 26 days straight!

3 comments:

  1. Love the little birdie pocket. You're inspiring me to get out all the tablecloths and start chopping them up!
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt,specially the cute little birdie on the pocket.I haven't tried making clothes since home eco at school ... gee I sound old.Maybe I might need to start looking at other things I can make with my machine besides quilts,dolls,bags etc... and try a shirt or two? :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous top. It sounds like you are having a lovely Easter. I can't believe Mr Muggins has had to work 26 days straight.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...