Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year to all


I am finding it hard to comprehend that a new year has begun. Now that it is here I feel a little anxious - I think it has finally hit me that I do not have a job!
We went on a family outing to Healesville Sanctuary during the day on New Year's Eve, and had a lovely nature-filled time. We then topped it off with dinner at friends, singstar and Wii. I had a lovely cuddle of a beautiful baby and felt decidely clucky! Maybe that's what I could do....

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just popping in to let you know that you were one of the winners of my giveaway! Lucky you! Pop over to my blog and let me know your details? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...