- I am seriously vertically challenged! My 13 year old daughter has been taller than me for some time. Everyone loves reminding me that I am short (as If I could forget!)
- I am messy! I am prone to shove things wherever they fit, and then spend ages looking for them. I do mangage to keep the "good room" tidy however!
- I love shopping. (Clothes, old stuff, shoes - not groceries!) My daughter's have inherited this trait!
- I love to have friends over so that I can cook fancy stuff and decorate the house and table. I enjoy arranging flowers from my garden for the table and using mismatched china and linen.
- I always wanted to have 3 children. I remember being mad at my mum for only having me and my brother, and vowed to have 3 myself. Never got around to it!
- I love Cabbage Patch Dolls. I still have Bruno, I got him when I was 13. I have bought my daughters way too many CPK's!
- I am a Christmas junkie! I go all out on decorating the house, with at least 4 trees. I can never have enough decorations, but am yet to succumb to this years offerings...
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Random Facts I'm sure you'd love to know!
Thanks Christina for tagging me! I will not be passing this on, but couldn't resist sharing random facts about myself. Feel free to do like wise!