1. Celebrating New Year2. Having fun with cousins in and out of the pool
4. Feeling proud of what my niece created with her Christmas present5. Laying a beautiful lady to rest
6. Watching the Soceroos play Oman in Sydney @ The Asian Cup and getting hooked on the game.
7. Doing the fan thing
8. Sharing the fun with friends
9. Awesome Harbour Cruise
11. Amazing dinner
12.Walking under the bridge and vowing to watch Playing Beatie Bow (after hooking up the old VCR)
13. Wondering why Sydney is the city of high stools, which are not ideal for short people with a knee issue
14. Breakfast at a french Boulangerie in the city
15. Swimming in the roof-top pool = bliss
16. Listening to Endless Love (which friends sang at our Wedding) and celebrating 22 years of marriage.
17. When cake has a face
18. Preparing for early Childhood Teacher Validation to Exemplary Standard (cute stationery helps)19. Ghostly display in the op-shop window (searching for golf-themed attire)
21. Attending a fun, family, Golf-themed party
22. Loving my cute golfer girls (in op-shop attire)
23. Enjoying the World's greatest cup-cakes
24. Giggling at the pictures of Chris and Lee #PubertyBlues!
25. Glad to be home26. Delighting in the gorgeous Noro yarn purchased in Sydney @ Morris and Sons
27. Using up the left over yarn on the flight home from Brisbane
28. Admiring my new Mid-century style lamp
29. Watching the Socceroos at home with mates. What an awesome match it was. Even more hooked.
31. Returning to work with my adorable new lunchbox.
It has been a huge month, and despite my best intentions and blog posts written in my head, I thought it best to wrap it all up in one and move onto February.