WOW, where have the weeks gone?
There has been so much going on, at home and out, at work, with Mr M. and with my beautiful daughters.
- Filled with egg-nog custard. How can one resist?
- Birthday cupcakes ready to take to kinder to share with my class tomorrow
- My special "helpers" on loan from kinder
- Cookies (2 ways) to serve during 'Grandparent's week'
- Churros and special drinks with fruity garnishes
- Love Date night (Mockingjay @ the cinema)
- Waiting with a chai latte to pick the Ballerina up from Katy Perry
- Concert spoils
- Early Birthday cake from IKEA
- Ice-cream play dough- too irresistible for my kinder kids not to eat!
- The sweetest billy buttons (now I want some)
- Taking the kinder children to the local op-shop
- Breakfast at my favourite cafe, and going back for my birthday
- first spray tan!
- Under the sea costume, imagined by her, made by me!
- Ballet concert
- One Proud mumma (and BUG!)