Friday, October 3, 2014

Stamped Cookies

I bought a cute little cookie stamp at K-mart (only $2) the other day and was keen to try it out. I searched for a recipe to use, but they all seemed to have lots of steps and or ingredients, including some I did not have on hand, such as rice flour and unsalted butter. I just wanted quick and easy, so I decided to make it up as I went along, and this is what I came up with. I was very happy with how they turned out, and as they all went pretty quick, I knew that they were indeed sweet!




RECIPE

1 cup crunchy peanut butter 
1 (scant) cup brown sugar
1-2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/4 cups plain flour
1 tbs milk
1 egg

Combine all ingredients, and then mix with your hands until a stiff dough forms. Roll small balls and then flatten with the cookie stamp onto a baking paper lined tray, Bake for 10 minutes at 180 c.

Makes about 20

Failed attempt at chocolate ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...