Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Rally



What Do We Want?
A Fair Deal.
When do we want it? 
NOW!

I am a kindergarten teacher and I am proud of it.
I am passionate about my job.
I make a difference to young children and their families, especially the most vulnerable.
I work many unpaid hours every week.
I have over 20 years of teaching experience, yet my pay does not increase with my experience. 
I have a University degree and am actually a real teacher (contrary to popular belief).
I choose to work in early Childhood, even though I am also a qualified Primary teacher.
I deserve to be fairly paid for the work I do.

Please visit Protect Our Preschools and spread the word. We need your support. We need to be heard. 
Read more here and see  the Channel 7 news coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...