Thursday, October 9, 2014

Noticing Numbers



typography
tʌɪˈpɒɡrəfi/
noun
  1. the style and appearance of printed matter


I love words. I love reading them and writing them. I especially love items with their purpose clearly stated. Like Utensils, Sugar, Cake, Popcorn or Measure. I love to read the writing on the boxes of food. I love dictionaries and definitions. I am probably nuts. 

But, lately, I have been noticing numbers. Mostly when I have been out walking, and practicing mindfulness. I find it really helps me to focus and engage and be in the moment of moving my body. 

nu•mer•al (ˈnu mər əl, ˈnyu-; ˈnum rəl, ˈnyum-) 

n.
1. a word, letter, symbol, or figure representing a number
adj.
2. of, pertaining to, or consisting of numbers or numerals.

3. expressing or noting a number or numbers.

* I could not resist the use of definitions. Sorry.
  1. .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...