Sunday, April 6, 2014

One Minute White Choc Chip Cookie In A Mug

The microwave craze for quick comfort food continues with the cookie in a mug.  I  decided to give it a try and see what all the fuss is about, knowing very well that I would love it.  It was quick to do, especially late at night when craving a chocolate hit and as I had everything on hand I imagine this to be a very big trap and must immediately put it out of my mind. If you are keen to give it a go, here is my take on the recipe.
 melt 1 tbs of butter in your mug in the microwave for 30 seconds
add 2 tbs brown sugar and mix well
whisk in one egg yolk and 1 tsp vanilla

  add 3 tbs of plain flour and mix well, then stir through 1 1/2 tbs of choc chips 

 smooth the surface ( attempt to scrape down the sides) and then cook for approx one minute

Enjoy a little more than you should!


Have you tried one yet, or have you resisted the urge?

2 comments:

  1. That looks so delicious. I don't own a microwave and each time I see recipes like this I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no that is a dangerous recipe to know when evening comes and the need for something sweet kicks in xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...