Sunday, March 16, 2014

A 2 Weeks Collection




  1. My very first salties. Not only  pretty, comfy too. The very last pair from Fabrik. Lucky me.
  2. Stools in the kitchen. 8 months in the making. Not yellow. A long story for another day
  3. A beautiful Eames dsw chair (part of the above story) Just needs a giant doily rug
  4. Crochet triangles hoping to grow up and become a cushion 
  5. Love, love my new top  (from Bohemian traders)  I have a few functions in the coming weeks, and she shall serve me well.
  6. A perfect afternoon at the beach.
  7. Mr M would not give in until he had mastered this beast.
It has been a busy, yet quiet fortnight, if you know what I mean.
Stills collections @ The Beetle Shack


4 comments:

  1. Such gorgeousness. Made me smile on this Sunday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo those triangles are looking lovely! I wish I had the talent to crochet. I just can't seem to get it right :(

    Sophie xo

    P.S. Loving the Salties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting some flash new things Miss Muggins! Likey likey!! Want to see more of that top though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some nice new purchases there....and the triangles will look fab in a cushion xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...