Sunday, March 16, 2014

A 2 Weeks Collection




  1. My very first salties. Not only  pretty, comfy too. The very last pair from Fabrik. Lucky me.
  2. Stools in the kitchen. 8 months in the making. Not yellow. A long story for another day
  3. A beautiful Eames dsw chair (part of the above story) Just needs a giant doily rug
  4. Crochet triangles hoping to grow up and become a cushion 
  5. Love, love my new top  (from Bohemian traders)  I have a few functions in the coming weeks, and she shall serve me well.
  6. A perfect afternoon at the beach.
  7. Mr M would not give in until he had mastered this beast.
It has been a busy, yet quiet fortnight, if you know what I mean.
Stills collections @ The Beetle Shack


3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeousness. Made me smile on this Sunday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo those triangles are looking lovely! I wish I had the talent to crochet. I just can't seem to get it right :(

    Sophie xo

    P.S. Loving the Salties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice new purchases there....and the triangles will look fab in a cushion xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...