Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Yummy Collection

 
Coconut macaroons (delicious and easy recipe from A Spoonful of sugar)
Mmmmm ice cream in the city. Coincidentally I had coconut. It was amazing.
Dinner at Ichi Ni, our first time having Japanese, for the Ballerina's 16th birthday.
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of my Char-grilled pork and corn salad for tonight's dinner, but trust me, it was indeed yummy.

And by another coincidence this popped up on FB tonight! Source

Playing along with Emily's weekly stills collections @ The Beetle Shack.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog on The Beetle Shack! My husband would love me above all else if I managed to make him coconut macaroons! Coconut is his favorite. I did manage to make homemade cinnamon ice cream tonight, but I might have to make macaroons, too!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...