Thursday, February 14, 2013

Turns Out There Was A Purpose!

Don't you just love it when inspiration strikes?
 
The sad chili from my creative space, has found a purpose, after all!
 
Fortunately, I have not yet packed up my paper craft goodies, so I could lay my hands on some patterned paper, some letters  and a scrap of card.  I also had my first turn of my Amy Tangerine roller date stamper and my heart skipped a beat.
 
Oh, and make sure you check out this post from Sophie Slim about effective hyperlinks, it may just change the way you blog.
 
P.S. Mr M did not disappoint, with the single red rose

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love a crochet Chilli. Why do we not see those more often????

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...