Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Still here...kind of!

I just wanted to say that I am still around, I have just had some computer dramas. Firstly, using up all of my free google photo upload allowance, and secondly a new modem that was supposed to be better than the first. Ha Ha! I have tried all day to get a connection to the internet, and have only just succeeded, when I should be tucked up in bed!
So much has happened and I have been busy making too, I so hope I can get the problems sorted out, so I can get back to blogging!

2 comments:

  1. love that little guy! Cannot wait to see what you have made! So glad you are back on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute owl! good luck with the computer issues

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...