Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Little Rain

Into each life some rain must fall,
Some days must be dark and dreary.

Today was a glorious Winter's day. The sun shone, the sky was blue and the washing almost dried on the line. I am content that the cupboards are no longer bare and that soon there will be a big pot of bubbling soup on the stove. I have a new vanilla scented candle to light and Footloose on DVD with a night on the couch with the loved ones in store.
But first, its time to rug up and go off on a brisk walk, under a clear sky. The rain can fall another day.
The little cloud was made for Hilary as part of the Winter Op-Shop Swap.


Also, loving this winter post by Sally. I like to look for silver linings too!

edited to add this picture from the walk. 

1 comment:

  1. Laurel, she is the most beautiful little cloud and brings a smile to her face.
    Finally today there is a bit of sunshine around, and it's chasing my cold away and making me feel a whole lot better than the rainy weather!
    Thanks again for your thoughtfully put together swap parcel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...