Friday, March 30, 2012

Art Therapy Series #2

BIG DRAWINGS USING BOTH HANDS

The idea is to grab colours that speak to you and let loose on a giant piece of paper using both hands at once!

As the drawings unfold,  they may reveal themselves to be reflections, the opposite or the same, to tell a story or two different stories. The colours used and images chosen may also be symbolic.

I am a butterfly, seeking freedom and simplicity. I am the two halves of the whole, one that can be chaotic and out of control and one that is strong and happy. I am the wings of an angel, offering sanctuary and protection.


My mantra:
 " I am in control and at peace and celebrate good choices and happiness"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts with me. You keep me blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...